Copy of Online Course June 11 and 12 "Nothing would be as it is because everything would be as it is not"
“Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist”
-Who is this course for?
-This is a course for balloon decoration professionals.
-Not for balloon industry beginners.
-It is designed for those people who have already taken basic courses and acquired different skills and techniques in balloon decoration.
You must attend...
- If you want to expand your design portfolio.
- If you want to be more competitive, stand out from your competition.
- If you want to create your own designs.
- If you aspire to obtain in your line of work; what is defined as “ Brand personality” , so that your designs are recognizable.
-What will you learn?
Skills and techniques for:
- Customize your jobs.
- The importance of added value.
- Clean a design of extras.
- Principles and elements of design.
What techniques will we work?
- Designs with structure
- One of my girls
- Use of helium
- Use of hi-float
- Use of mixed materials in a balloon arrangement.
- Use of mixed techniques in the same design.
- Centerpiece with Aquaballoons
- Centerpiece with Decobubbles
We will make 5 designs in which we will apply different distortion techniques, twisting, the use of Aquaballoons and Decobubbles and structure
The importance of using different materials and textures and their application in a composition so that, little by little, you can learn to take control of your personal creative vision.
(Alternating different techniques as well as different materials creatively highlights your work and the mixture of both will allow you to take advantage of them by accentuating colors and their nuances in a design, marking the direction of the line, and emphasizing the depth, as well as highlighting its details through the play of light and shadows.)
Use of helium and air
Durability of a design
(…and obviously I will show you how to make one of my girls)
The online class will take place on days;
Both days the class will be held online
-On Monday, June 19 at 5:00 p.m. Spanish time, we will meet again via Zoom to clarify doubts about the online class.
The class will be by Zoom,
You will receive a link to your email to be able to
access so please be aware of your email.
Classes will be at 17pm Spanish time and only in Spanish language.
You do not need materials, I advise you to follow the online class carefully and take notes.
The class will be registered for you for 20 days.
You must have a good internet connection.
- It is strictly forbidden to share the link of this class, your access data, as well as recording, registering, sharing, reselling, transmitting this class.
- All content in this class is subject to industrial, intellectual and copyright property rights.
- We do not refund money.
Make sure you can attend both classes online and have a good internet connection.
- We reserve the right of admission, in the case you are not admitted and you have registered and paid for the online course, we will make a refund of the money
the online class It will last approximately 11 hours.
And finally ... I will answer only and exclusively to questions concerning exclusively the techniques and designs shown.
Are you ready for the next level?!
Carla Romina Finali